To have low LDL cholesterol, you need a single natural ingredient and you’ll see amazing results! Try it out now and solve your major health problem!
The lack of physical exercises and poor diet are cause for cholesterol levels in our body to increase unduly, leading to terrible health problems such as stroke, heart disease among others.
Cholesterol is a lipid found in the nervous system, skin, muscles, liver, intestines and heart. It is divided into two categories: “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and “good” cholesterol (HDL).
The first is due to a diet based on fried foods, sweets, fats, sausages, among others. On the other hand, the second is responsible for transferring excess bad cholesterol to the liver to be eliminated.
To determine the levels of your cholesterol you need a blood test. If the test determines that your cholesterol is very high, you should consider some treatment to regulate it. Otherwise you expose yourself to health problems that would put your life at risk.
There are natural remedies that help you control this problem and help you achieve low LDL cholesterol levels. There are juices and natural drinks that you can consume without any problem.
In this opportunity, we will explain how you can incorporate some spices that you get in supermarkets and certainly did not know that you can use it to control your cholesterol.
Have low LDL cholesterol with chickpea. Highly effective!
Chickpea Hummus is a very popular recipe in the Middle East. It is one of the oldest foods. Chickpeas have been used for more than 7,000 years. Prepare this delicious recipe so that you maintain the levels of your cholesterol properly.
- 300 g chickpeas
- 2 garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon curry
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
For preparation, follow these steps:
- You should soak chickpeas one day before making the recipe.
- After that day, let the water out and put them to cook in a saucepan with plenty of water until they soften. Then drain them.
- Put the olive oil to heat in a nonstick skillet. Add the crushed garlic and the spoonfuls of cumin and curry and a pinch of salt. Let it simmer for a few minutes on low heat.
- Next, putt the chickpeas in and cook them all together for 3 minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and blend all the while adding the juice of the two lemons until you get a cream. You can add another spoon of olive oil to make it softer.
- Serve the “hummus” and add the chopped parsley, sesame and paprika to your liking.
As you see this recipe is 100% natural without chemical additives. You can buy the chickpeas in all markets and at very affordable prices. Hummus is rich in nutrients and when combined with lemon it can also protect your immune system.
Remember to SHARE this information with everyone that needs to have low LDL cholesterol on your social media!