There are plenty hypertension natural treatment alternatives, but these are the top 5 judging by their efficacy. Check them out!
Hypertension usually happens for two reasons or two factors: when your heart is pumping blood forcefully or your small blood vessels are narrow, making the blood exert a lot more pressure than it should be.
High blood pressure is a common problem that many Americans face. If left untreated, it can develop into strokes, heart diseases and a lot more serious health conditions.
Additionally, many people suffer the prehypertension symptoms. These people cannot be diagnosed with hypertension yet, however, their blood pressure cannot seem to reduce.
After that, primary hypertension develops and finally secondary hypertension. This happens when the patient is suffering from another disease and takes medications for:
- Birth control
- Endocrine disorders
- Ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin (anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Aorta birth defect
In addition, though these are the most common causes for secondary hypertension development, there are other 8 risk factors that make things worse:
- The disease runs in the family
- Women over 55 and men over 45
- Physical inactivity
- Chronic stress
- Chronic alcohol consumption
Nonetheless, you can live with this disease. You simply need to follow the treatment that your doctor prescribes you. However, these prescribed medicines can cause a lot of side effects like dizziness, vomiting, fatigue etc. In fact, some pills cause even worse, more serious side effects like constipation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, depression etc.
That’s why you should consider lowering your blood pressure using herbs. Hypertension natural treatment alternatives can be found all around you. Actually, there are a lot of herbs that efficiently treat this disease, but we’ll present you the best 5 that guarantee success.
5 hypertension natural treatment alternatives
- Yarrow – rich in flavonoids that relax muscles including your heart, intestine and uterus; thus great for digestion and intestine improvement and proper heart function. You can use its leaves, stems and flowers to lower your blood pressure successfully.
- Mistletoe – neutralizes blood pressure, helps in treating other cardiovascular problems and diabetes.
- Hawthorn – full with antioxidant flavonoids; helps in improving blood flow and blood flow. In fact, their leaves and buds contain the most of the flavonoids, not their berries. Using their extract for 16 weeks, you’ll significantly lower your blood pressure.
- Hibiscus – treats inflammation and improves blood pressure.
- Lime blossom – its flower contains flavonoids, volatile oil and mucilage components that help in inflammation treatment.