Drinking beer is good for health, you must’ve heard. However, do you really know the reasons why you should drink 1 glass of beer daily? Let’s find out!
Experts from around the world agree that drinking beer is good for health. The list of benefits of taking 1 glass of beer a day for health is quite long. Eye, only 1 glass! Like any alcoholic beverage, the excess will cause just the opposite, problems.
Drinking beer is good for health!
Among the benefits, we can name a few now: anti-cancer properties, a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, increased bone density, prevention of dementia, digestive system aids, anti-aging properties as well as diabetes treatment, kidney stones and biliary.
Beer is an alcoholic beverage that has a higher content of vitamin B and protein than wine, while its content in antioxidants is equivalent to wine.
What happens in your body when you drink 1 beer a day?
- It is beneficial in the prevention of blood clots.
- Beer can increase your memory. Drinkers of 1 glass of beer daily are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Helps combat stress related to work or anxiety.
- It helps to have stronger bones.
- Works very well as a cure for insomnia. Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, its compounds, promote sleep.
- Reduces the risk of a heart attack significantly.
- Keeps your kidneys healthy. Reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 30%.
- Decreases bad cholesterol. The fiber found in beer, can help reduce your LDL cholesterol levels, that is, “bad cholesterol.”
- It will make your skin look younger and more beautiful. Certain vitamins present in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes softer and more sensual.
- Beer can boost your vitamin B levels. It contains several vitamins of group B (B1, B2, B6 and B12). Beer is also an abundant source of vitamin B12.
Further info: What Are The Best Health Benefits Of Drinking Tea?
Don’t forget to SHARE the reasons why experts confirm that drinking beer is good for health with your friends and family on your social networks!