See how to get rid of red bumps on bikini line using one of these 7 amazing natural remedies! There will be no more staining and inflammation, that’s for sure!
Imagine trying on the bikini and noticing that the skin of the crotch darker than the rest . You would surely panic. You may also have already returned from your summer vacation and there was no time when you did not feel uncomfortable about the spots in that area.
That has come to an end. You just have to put into practice one of these natural treatments to clear the crotch that we will indicate in this article.
If it is only the skin of the crotch that you want to clarify because this does not appear in any other area of the body, these remedies are for you.
On the other hand, if you notice that you also have dark armpits, neck, knees or elbows you may need to consult a doctor or dermatologist for proper treatment as it may be due to a dermis disease.
How to get rid of red bumps on bikini line? 7 remedies!
1.- Lemon mask with yogurt
The lemon will be present in several recipes in this article as it is one of the most suitable to remove skin blemishes. You’ll learn how to get rid of red bumps on bikini line with lemon and you won’t ever stop using it!
Tip that goes for all other options: never apply lemon during the day because the simple reflection of the sun …will stain more! This means that it has the opposite effect to what you are looking for. Be very careful with it.
Now if we go to the mask of lemon and yogurt.
- The juice of 1 lemon
- ½ natural or Greek yogurt
- Mix both in a bowl.
- Wash the crotch and dry well.
- Apply this paste and let it act for 30 minutes.
- After that time, rinse with warm water.
- Repeat every night for at least 1 week.
In addition to taking advantage of the anti-stain qualities of lemon, you will enjoy the moisturizing properties of yogurt.
2.- Oil paste, lemon and honey
Honey is a perfect exfoliant (you have to get the sugar, not the liquid) and the oil helps to soften the skin. Of the lemon we have already said enough.
- 1 tablespoon oil (best if olive) (15 g)
- A tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- Squeeze the juice and mix with the other two ingredients until well blended.
- Apply it in the crotch area.
- Now, you should leave the mixture act for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment to exfoliate and moisturize every night before going to bed.
3.- Lemon cream and cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- Mix both and apply on the stains until dry (about 15 or 20 minutes).
- Rinse with warm water and dry gently using a towel.
- Repeat this procedure daily for at least a full week.
4.- Sliced lemon
- Take a lemon and cut two slices (the rest you can use for drinks or cooking recipes, if you want).
- Rub each side with one side of the crotch.
- At the end, leave in the area where it is most spotted for half an hour.
- Remove and wash with warm water and use a warm cloth to dry.
- Repeat daily.
5.- Rice water
There are many benefits of rice water for aesthetics and skin health. You have to put to boil rice as usual (without salt or oil). When cooked, instead of pouring the water, store it in a bowl.
After it cools down completely, you need to pour it into a spray bottle. Spray it on stained areas and allow it to dry. Do not rinse or remove it; let it dry.
What you have left of the rice water, save it in the fridge and thus you will not have to boil rice every day while the treatment lasts.
6.- Hydrogen peroxide
This safe element in your first aid kit allows you to whiten your crotch skin.
How? It’s very simple. Just soak a gauze or cotton ball and rub in the stained area. Leave to dry and do not rinse.
You should do this for a full week, at least, to start noticing the results.
Some women also use hydrogen peroxide that is used to dye hair (20 volumes). In that case, you have to lower it with water because it is very strong and can cause dermal irritation.
7.-Turmeric paste, lemon and yogurt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (0.7 g)
- The juice of 2 lemons
- ½ natural yogurt
Mix all the ingredients and, when you have obtained a homogeneous cream, apply on the skin giving circular massages. Let stand 15 minutes.
Repeat 2 times a week until you see the changes.
Don’t forget to SHARE how to get rid of red bumps on bikini line with your friends and family on your social networks!