This killer leg workout will help you burn fat, lose weight and tone your legs in just 12 minutes. Have the body of your dreams for the holidays!
Wishing to lose weight and have a toned body is not enough. You have to work hard to get the body of your dreams.
During this holiday season, you’ll need a quick, killer leg workout to help you achieve that dream. You may have failed a lot of times, but this time, you’ll make it.
We’ll present you a workout that will burn the fat on your legs and make your figure look flawless. First thing you need to know is that you’ll need to do this workout every day, for optimal results. Second, you’ll need to limit calorie and sugar intake in order to succeed. It sounds difficult having in mind the holiday season, but you’ll do what you gotta do, right?
The best thing about this amazing workout is that you can absolutely do it at home; no need for gyms. You won’t need special equipment; you’ll use your body as weight. Of course, you’ll need to stretch nicely before starting.
12 minutes killer leg workout
Do this workout only once a day and do each exercise for 30 seconds.
– Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart. Go in a squat position with your toes and knees out and go with your hips down. Repeat for 30 seconds.
– Feet are shoulder-width apart, your knees are slightly bent; extend the right knee and drive your weight to the left, so that you flex the hip and knee in a side lunge. Repeat for 30 seconds and do the same with the other leg.
Squat and kick (30 seconds each leg)
– go into a squat and as you go up, lift your leg and kick on the side. Start kicking with one leg for 30 minutes, then change your legs and do the same thing with the other leg.
– bend your left knee, putting your right leg behind your left leg as if you’re skating. When the right leg goes behind, the right arm goes upfront helping you keep the balance. Repeat for 60 seconds changing your legs each time.
Inner leg lifts
– Lie on the ground on your left side or your hip. Your legs are straight. Now, bend your right leg and keep it behind the left one. Start lifting the left leg. Do this for 30 seconds and repeat the same thing with the other leg.
– While you’re in this position, start making circles with the leg that’s lifted. Do that for 30 seconds and repeat with the other leg.
Outer leg lifts
– You’re still in this position, lying on one side, on one hip, so now straighten your legs. Start lifting one leg for 30 seconds and repeat with the other one for 30 seconds more.
– For this exercise you’ll need to stand on your knees, your arms shoulder-width apart. Your legs are actually bent, so you need to lift one for 30 seconds. Then, lift the other one for 30 seconds as well.
Fire hydrant kicks
– For this one, actually, you’ll need to be in the same position, but instead of just lifting your bent knee, lift it and kick, straightening your leg. Do this for 30 seconds and repeat on the other side.