The amla berry health benefits are countless; all you have to do is find out about them and you’ll be instantly convinced to include it in your diet more often!
There is a fruit that many people in the world are unaware of, which is really unfortunate since it contains a lot of vitamin C. Surely you know some fruits that contain this vitamin like orange and lemon, but yet unknown fruit contains 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice.
Yes, as you have read. This fruit is known as amla berry. It not only conforms to be the fruit that contains most vitamin C in the world, but also contains a lot of benefits.
The fruit of the Amalaki tree is known by people as Amla berry or Indian gooseberry. It has the size of a plum and grows in a small shrub that has a tasty lemon scent.
As this small fruit has a high content of antioxidants, which makes it the ideal companion of your liver. It is normal that you do not know it since it is rare to see it in most supermarkets and fruit shops worldwide, compared to grapes or apples that are quite common.
But it is wonderful because it also has the ability to remove 98% of cancer cells, preventing the disease from developing. It also strengthens the immune system and rejuvenates the body. In short, it is perfect for you. But let’s see the full list of amla berry health benefits and you’ll see that you’ll be convinced to start consuming it even today!
Amla berry health benefits
- It is the fruit with the most vitamin C, which makes it a perfect defense against the cold.
- Amla berry is a natural anti-asthmatic and strengthens the immune system.
- Free radicals are detrimental to the proper functioning of the body and foods with antioxidants are the best defense. This fruit has them in abundance.
- It is also ideal for relieving day-to-day stress by up to 50%.
- The extract of this fruit is ideal to fight cancer cells; studies tested this theory.
- It also has great fiber contents, which makes it a natural laxative, that is, improves intestinal flow and prevents constipation.
The only negative thing about this fruit is that it is quite difficult to find and buy it, but if you get it, do not let it go. Consume it and take care of your health. Commonly, you can get it in Peru, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia. But search the net and you’ll manage to purchase it online.
Remember you can SHARE the amla berry health benefits on your social networks with everyone, so they could also take advantage of it.