Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer symptoms, if noticed on time, can save your life. Here are the 5 most obvious signs that you’re ignoring and you shouldn’t!
All of the organs in the body are not equally important. Some of them are vital, some of them have an essential role and are related to others and some can be transplanted, ergo, replaced.
Your pancreas is not one of those organs that can be replaced. It is a vital organ that fulfills a specific function in the digestive system. The pancreas is responsible for secreting enzymes that facilitate intestinal transit. Also, it plays an essential role in the endocrine system, boosting hormones release, such as insulin. Insulin then goes directly to the blood.
Its importance it’s immense. That’s why you need to know the signs that yell pancreas damage and possible pancreatic cancer. You need to stop it on time so no further complications can develop.
Pancreatitis is one of those diseases that typically affect this organ. It is an inflammation of the pancreas. If not treated, it can provoke cancer and disable all its functions and some other functions of your body.
If the cancer grows, it can spread to other vital organs as well. That’s why noticing pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer symptoms can stop this and save your life.
5 Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer symptoms
- Pancreatic malfunction symptoms typically start with unexplained and sudden weight loss.You’re not on a diet, you’re not exercising, you’re not watching what you eat and you’re still losing pounds fast.
- You lose your appetite and you become somehow depressed.
- In addition, you’re having recurring fever. As soon as it passes, there it goes again.
- Your skin becomes yellowish. Also, you can see that your eyes as well have a yellowish color instead of white.
- You’re starting to feel pain in your upper abdomen; sometimes even in your back.
Pancreatic cancer cannot be cured if it develops in stage three. It can be cured only if it is small sized and in the first stages. This way, only the cancer can be removed, and your pancreas will stay healthy. However, if it develops, it would be necessary to remove the whole organ, and as we said, there’s no pancreas replacement – and your body cannot function without it, right?
So, beware of the signs and stop this thing from happening to you.