Benign prostatic hypertrophy, or often called enlarged prostate, can be cured at home. Using these 9 natural remedies you can get rid of this problem forever!
Probably one of the many important glands in men’s body is the prostate. It regulates the production of fluids that feeds the sperm and protects it. This is why prostate health is essential in men; for reproductive purposes.
Prostate function is making that particular fluid is released during sexual climax. It has the size of a walnut and it tends to increase with age. It is located on the top of the urethra, right beneath the bladder.
Benign prostatic hypertrophy or hyperplasia or enlarged prostate as we know it, is condition that usually affects older men, when there’s a significant prostate enlargement. The enlarged prostate causes urethra blockage and causes problems with urination and ejaculation.
This is due to hormone imbalance or cell growth that happens in men as they age. They feel symptoms like trouble urinating, dribbling and a sense of not fully emptying the bladder when urinating. These symptoms are similar with prostate cancer symptoms, so you better run to your doctor’s office to check yourself out.
There are numerous enlarged prostate treatments nowadays, and all include prescribed medications or tiny surgical procedures.
However, there are also natural ways to treat enlarged prostate, as well. All you need to do is get informed and solve this problem on your own, naturally. Choose your own method of preference and cure this condition at home.
9 natural benign prostatic hypertrophy remedies
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 small chopped onion; eat it daily.
- Add 40 drops of 20% alcohol solution in ½ cup of hot milk; take a sip before each meal.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add 1 tablespoon of dry hazelnut leaves; leave it to cool down and drrain. Consume 2 tablespoons several times a day.
- Eat at least one handful of sunflower seeds between 17:00-19:00. This is the time when your body optimally processes seeds in a day.
- Grate one asparagus, take 3 tablespoons of it and mix them into a glass of boiled water. Cover it with something and leave it cool down. After that, strain it and drink one third of the glass 3 times a day.
- Chop one celery stalk and add it in a bowl. Add 0.7 oz of pumpkin seeds, 1 juiced lemon and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix it well until you get a smooth mix and drink it before going to bed.
- Eat quail eggs each day at the same time for 2 weeks.
- Prepare a pine tree tea. Add 1 oz of finely chopped pine tree needles into 4 cups of boiling water. Boil the tea for 10 minutes on low heat and strain. Divide the tea into 5 separate glasses and drink all of those glasses in one day.
- Use pumpkin oil for one month. You should drink 0.3ml of eat every day.