Lupus skin rash on body can be quite irritating, painful and disgusting. Eliminate them using these highly potent home remedies!
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is produced by antibodies. It is developed by outbreaks; the body’s defense system is altered and does not recognize which cells are normal and which are strange and abnormal.
It is a disease that affects the muscles and joints, but it also damages the skin and organs.
There are two types of lupus: severe lupus and one that is not as severe as it affects the skin. It usually happens in women between the 20 and 40 years of age. There are cases in the elderly and children, but it is less frequent.
Symptoms of Lupus
- Pain in joints and muscles.
- Lupus skin rash on body.
- Coldness in the fingers and toes.
- Hair fall.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Skin eruptions caused by sunlight.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Hemorrhages and frequent infections.
Home Remedies to Treat Lupus Skin Rash on Body
– Valerian: making valerian tea is a good choice. Drinking a cup helps reduce the depression and stress that is causing the pain.
– Ingesting omega3: this can be obtained by ingesting soy, linseed, salmon or any other fish and wheat germ.
– Taking warm baths as it helps to deflate muscles and joints.
– Consuming infusions of cat’s claw, aloe Vera, mauve flower and eating garlic. These purify the body and strengthen the immune system.
– Taking a glass of carrot juice, a spoonful of flaxseed oil and celery. It is a very good combination for combating lupus skin rash on body as it cleanses the body and decreases the inflammations on it.
– Putting your hands in white vinegar and water, to make the pain disappear.
– Consuming artichoke and sea thistle, as they help to decrease inflammations of hands, feet and knees.
Recommendations to avoid lupus
- Exercise regularly.
- Use sunblock.
- Cover exposed areas of the body.
- Reduce fat consumption.
- Eat foods that boost the immune system.
- Do not expose to sunlight or ultra violet light.
- Pay attention to the pains to control them.
- Learn to detect the symptoms to avoid them.
Natural Medicinal Foods to Treat Lupus
– Eat turmeric, which is anti-inflammatory.
– Take 4 tablespoons of dessert daily; yogurt or juices. They have vitamin A.
– Consume vitamin E which protects cell membranes and vitamin D as it helps calcium to fix bone tissue.
– Ingest pollen; it is rich in beta carotene that serves the health of the skin and membranes. In addition, it is antioxidant.
– Consume flaxseed oil and cod liver oil at meals.
Don’t forget to SHARE this article about the symptoms and treatment of lupus skin rash on body with your friends and family on your social networks!