See how to unclog pores using baking soda and eliminate all the facial blemishes and spots with a simple natural method. You’ll adore the results!
The vast majority of people have skin imperfections. This is because they do not have the necessary care when exposed to the sun and many other factors.
Fortunately, science has advanced so fast that nowadays they offer us products to be able to eliminate any stain in a short time. The only disadvantage is that acquiring these products is not economical and therefore not many people acquire them.
There are natural alternatives that work in the same way, maybe not so fast, but they give good results. Therefore, in this article we will show you a bicarbonate-based remedy with which you will be able to eliminate your facial blemishes.
How to unclog pores and eliminate blemishes?
Baking soda acts as an exfoliant, gently wiping away dead skin cells. Exfoliation is the first step to soften scars, as their properties easily penetrate the skin through the pores.
As mentioned above, it helps to eliminate impurities and dirt settled on the skin and that is not easy to eliminate with conventional products. These can stain your skin and take it to a tone that is not the original.
Baking soda is able to stimulate the production of collagen, so the spots on the skin will heal faster.
How to use it?
- Wash your face with the usual cleaner to remove surface impurities. Dry with a soft towel.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with enough water until you get a thick paste.
- Apply it on the areas to be treated.
- Rub it gently massaging your face, with circular movements. So you exfoliate the skin.
- Leave it on for 1 minute and repeat the massages for a while.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply the moisturizer of your preference as soon as your face has dried.
- Repeat the procedure between 2 and 3 times a week, depending on the reaction of your skin.
- Do not exaggerate in the application.
If you have sensitive skin, we recommend applying this scrub carefully, because that type of skin may not react in the best way to physical exfoliants. It is possible that eruptions appear in addition to the spots on the skin.
If this is your case, maybe you should use Greek yogurt, high in lactic acid, as a softer and less abrasive option.
It is important that every time you exfoliate your skin, you use a good moisturizer, because with the bicarbonate your skin can dry out. In addition, these types of creams will help your skin heal faster and dry spots disappear.
Don’t forget to SHARE how to unclog pores and eliminate blemishes with your friends and family on your social networks!