See how to remove pimples and dark spots quickly and naturally using this homemade parsley soap. You’ll be grateful once you see the results!
Most people who do not take care of their skin as they should. They have spots on the face and most of these spots are given by the sun.
Thanks to medicine, there are treatments that help us eliminate facial blemishes in a simple way. Although, in many cases the treatments are a bit expensive, so not all people are lucky enough to get them.
But this is not the only option you can choose. There are a lot of natural remedies and therefore we will tell you the recipe so you can create your own homemade parsley soap that will help you eliminate stains. Prepared?
How to remove pimples and dark spots quickly with a homemade parsley soap?
Parsley soap is a very powerful product due to its ingredients. It is very effective in removing impurities that are responsible for the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
The main ingredient of this herb is widely used in the beauty industry for cosmetic products because of its lightening properties that lessen skin imperfections.
Here’s how to prepare the parsley soap:
- ½ cup of parsley infusion
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- ½ cup of green tea infusion
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 6 tablespoons of glycerin soap
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
Get a mold to form the soap, a wooden spoon and a deep container.
How to prepare the infusion of parsley to use in this recipe:
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh leaves in ½ cup of boiling water. After it cools slightly pass the liquid through a colander and go.
Now let’s proceed with our soap recipe:
- In a bowl add the infusion of parsley, milk powder, honey and oatmeal.
- Mix all the ingredients well with a wooden spoon until a smooth and creamy paste is obtained.
- In a separate container, melt the glycerin soap in water. When it has a liquid consistency, remove it from the heat and add it to the creamy paste before it cools.
- Store the soap in the mold and let it stand until it becomes solid.
How to use parsley soap?
– Wash your face with cold water
– Since it is a natural soap without preservatives, you should not soak in water because it will lose its consistency more easily. Instead, moisten your hands and rub the soap over them until you get foam.
– Make sure your skin is free of makeup.
– Rub the product on the areas of your face that have stains on and leave it applied for 5 minutes.
– Rinse the product with cold water and use it at least 4 times a week.
– Use a moisturizer and sunscreen daily to supplement this product.
Don’t forget to SHARE how to remove pimples and dark spots quickly with your friends and family on your social networks!