Learn how to use oregano oil for sinus infection, cough and allergies and improve your condition naturally without the use of medications!
People with allergies know how annoying it is to be sneezing every now and then or have red eyes and nose. Added to these symptoms is throat itching and tearing.
An allergy is a reaction of the immune system disproportionate to a substance that for a normal person has no effect because it is harmless, but in people suffering from allergy the immune system treats the allergen as an invader and starts causing symptoms.
These symptoms appear at any time of the day, but especially at night. Spring is an uncomfortable season for people suffering from allergies as pollen is scattered in the environment and any place is a good place for the allergy to attack.
Next we will share how to use oregano oil for sinus infection and allergy symptoms. Generally drugs that are for allergies have an adverse effect and cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo, among others. This recipe instead is healthy and very effective.
How to use oregano oil for sinus infection and allergies?
- 3 drops of oregano oil
How to use it?
Dilute the drops of oregano oil in water. Do this process no more than three times a week.
Tips for avoiding allergy
- Remove items from the bedroom that accumulate dust like carpets, rugs, fabric curtains and duvets.
- Avoid stuffed animals, feathers, and wool, among other similar objects.
- Clean all the furniture of the house every day with a damp cloth.
- At least once a week vacuum the mattress.
- Use foam-lined pillows made of plastic and with a cotton cover.
- Ventilate the room in the mornings and close the windows in the afternoon.
- Avoid moisture throughout the house.
- Use plastic or metal blinds in the room.
- Do not smoke or be where people do it.
Remember to SHARE this information on how to use oregano oil for sinus infection and allergies with others so that they could also benefit from it.