Different types of headaches symptoms and treatments are just a click away from you; know them and know how to treat them at home!
Headaches are a common condition that almost anyone has suffered or suffers at some point and may be due to several causes that must be taken into account for their treatment. While there is a simple remedy that consists of eating bananas and drinking lots of water to lessen headache, this trick is not always effective because not all headaches are the same and therefore different types of headache symptoms require a proper treatment.
Headaches can be caused by many reasons such as fatigue or dehydration, but they can also be an indicator of a more serious health problem. So you have to learn to differentiate between a common headache and others that can be a warning sign of a health problem.
Here are 4 of the most common types of headache symptoms and natural remedies.
Different types of headaches symptoms and treatments
Inflammation of the sinuses can cause severe headache due to infection.
- Drink a lot of liquids.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C that help the body fight infections.
- Using hot and cold compresses and taking ginger helps to reduce the inflammation that causes the pain.
Headaches cause unbearable pain causing constant pressure around the head, commonly on the back, neck, or temples. Headaches also create pressure in the area of the eyes and often the headache causes nausea or vomiting.
- Apply a little peppermint oil to the hairline as it provides a cool feeling that helps relax the muscles in the head and neck.
- Take ginger tea which helps reduce inflammation and therefore pain.
Headache in sprouts
This type of headache affects one side and can cause pain in one eye. It appears suddenly and the pain it causes is intense. Symptoms such as nasal congestion, watery eyes or runny nose may be experienced.
- Apply a small amount of cayenne pepper to the nostril as the capsaicin it contains acts as a barrier to nerve pain signals.
Migraines cause severe sharp pains on one side of the head or on both sides. The pain is accompanied by other symptoms such as vomiting, dizziness, nausea, visual disturbances, extreme sensitivity to light, smell, touch, sound, as well as numbness or tingling in the face.
- Eat foods high in omega-3s and vitamin B12 as research helps to prevent and treat migraines.
Don’t forget to SHARE the different types of headaches symptoms and treatments with your friends and family on your social networks!